CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bit, 1/4" Shank
SKU: CRB-6-Surfacebit |
Free Shipping in U.S.
International Shipping Available
Lifetime Customer Support
- 3-wing spoilboard surfacing router bit: 1/4-inch shank, 24mm cutting diameter, 7mm cutting length.
- It is made of high-quality tungsten steel which is wearable and durable.
- It is used for wood slab flattening, resurface or plane the top surface of the spoilboard; it is also suitable for trimming and slotting/grooving.
- The surfacing router bit can be applied to different kinds of wood material such as MDF board, plywood, and solid wood etc.
- The surfacing router bit is compatible with CNC router machines, woodworking engraving machines and trimming machines as long as the collet is in 1/4” size.