CNC Router Machine Masuter with 40W Laser Bundle Kit
SKU: BD-Basic-40W |
- Masuter 4040 is a cost-effective CNC router with large working area of 400 x 380 x 55mm (15.75” x 14.96” x 2.16”). It uses a 60W spindle and NEMA17 stepper motors. Max moving speed is 2000mm/min and spindle speed range is 0~10000.
- The control board is equipped with an upgraded 32-bit chip which works more efficient and stable. It also supports add-ons such as offline controller, 300W spindle and laser modules. (Add-ons sold separately)
- HOME function and Emergency-Stop button are integrated on the machine. The machine will go to home with simply press the button.
- Masuter 4040 is capable to engrave, cut and drill many kinds of material such as wood, MDF, acrylic, foam, resin, nylon, PCB, and aluminum etc.
- Main parts are pre-assembled. It takes about 20-30mins to fully assembly. The machine is compatible with Grbl software. It supports Windows XP/7/10, Linux and Mac OS.
Tips: Click to Join FoxAlien CNC Router User Facebook Group.
*The Masuter and the laser module will be shipped separately.
The 40W laser will be shipped from the China warehouse by express.
- Active Working Area: 15.75”x15.75”x2.16” (400x400x55mm)
- Spindle: 775; 10000RPM
- Input Supply: 12V/5A
- Step Motor: 1.3 A, 12V, 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in lb)
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, MAC OS, Linux
- 1x CNC Router Machine (Main part pre-installed)
- 1x Z Probe
- 1x Cooling Fan
- 4x Clamp
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x U Disk
- 1x User Manual
- 10 x Router Bits
- Packs of screws
- 40W Laser Module Kit
I think the Masuter is a good starter CNC and also the bundle that I got, the 40W laser kit is exactly what I need to engrave stuff. Highly recommend and superb service.
Great machine and value.. There was a lot of resources on YouTube to help with my learning curve.
Received the Masuter, 300w spindle and laser pretty promptly. Support from Fox alien was fantastic. Laser took longer than the CNC, but it came from China as noted on the order page. Really excellent communication from Albbe Ye keeping me informed of progress and answering questions. Looking forward to the build, but won't be building it for a few months yet.
I liked it and didnt dislike anything I have used this machine to make a number of signs so far
It was easy to assemble. Little tricky when you start using it, but relatively easy to figure out. Great machine for the price.
I rated the beginners with a 3 because unless you have some experience with CNC it might be a struggle. I had no experience with a CNC but understand the X Y Z axis, so it was some help. So, before I even got and put the machine together, I searched online for YouTube videos for software like Easel and Carbide Create to mention a few. I also watched how to use the machine and the software because the software is the hardest part of using a CNC. I downloaded software for the experience before I had received the machine, so I had some experience or knowledge on what to do and how to use the software. I found the machine pretty easy to put together but the wiring to a little longer to hook up. I manual is pretty good for instructions, but I found YouTube videos also to walk through the setup. My first cut was a little scary cause I did not want to drive the bit into the wood and break it. So, I moved the bit 1/32 down each cut to have a feel on what it was going to do. My best suggestion is to watch a lot of videos and learn for others that have experienced situations that you might encounter. I am buying some HQMaster End Mill Combination Kit Set CNC Router Bits Cutter Cutting Milling Tool (4 Type, each 10Pcs) to have some other bits other than what came with the machine and experience other cutting tools.
Finally, I am retired, and this will be a great machine learn and create inlays and engraving for a long time.
Perfect beginner cnc.
Assembly was super easy, went together in under an hour.