CNC Router Machine 4040-XE
SKU: CNC-4040-XE |
- 4040-XE CNC Router uses 300W spindle and NEMA23 stepper motors, which are more powerful and efficient. Max moving speed is 2000mm/min and spindle speed range is 0~10000.
- Control board, power supply, emergency stop, and wires are integrated into a newly design box, which is simple for operation, easy to clean and safe. The controller has a 3.5” touchscreen LCD which also functions as an offline controller.
- It’s capable to engrave, cut and drill many different kinds of material such as wood, metal, MDF, acrylic, foam, resin, nylon, fiber carbon, PCB and etc. It’s great for home use and business.
- Large engravable area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm). It’s capable to handle both small and large material. The CNC machine is based on GRBL, it is compatible with GRBL-control software.
- Easy assembly. Main parts are pre-assembled, it only takes 15-30mins to fully assembly. Wires are labeled clearly for fast connection and bundled into drag chain for easy management.
FoxAlien CNC Machine 4040-XE covers a year warranty and free lifetime customer service, buy with confidence.
FoxAlien 4040-XE is an CNC router with large engraving area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm), which has a powerful 300W spindle and support up to 15000mW laser module.
4040-XE is an extreme and advanced CNC router in FoxAlien family. With the powerful spindle and stepper motors, it has better performance and high accuracy in engraving and cutting different types of material.
- Model: 4040-XE
- Active Working Area: 15.75 x 15.75 x 2.17 inch (400*400*55mm)
- Spindle Power: 300W
- Stepper Motor: NEMA 23
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Maximum Moving Speed: 2000mm/min
- Input Voltage: 110V/220V
- Input Current: 110V/10A; 220V/5A
- Control Method: Computer & Controller
- Support Software: Compatible with Grbl-control software
- Support OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Machine Size: 29.92 x 24.4 x 14.17 inch (760*620*360mm)
- 1x 4040-XE CNC Router (main parts pre-assembled)
- 1x Controller
- 1x 300W Spindle
- 1x MDF working table
- 10x Engraving Bits
- 10x Nano Blue Coating End Mills (0.8mm-3.175mm, 1/8” shank)
- 4x Hold-down Clamps
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Card Reader
- 1x Memory Card
- 1x Z Probe
- 1x User Manual
- Packs of screws and tools
Learning all aspects
Machine seems durable enough for my tasks, but still a couple things
Haven't totally solved stuttering on Y axis
Loosening things solved most.
Assembly was fun, it was the broken cold solder joint in the plug that I didn't expect.
Summary, value well worth the cost
This machine is perfect in this price range. Added the DeWalt dwp611 and it handled it with ease.
One of the best things about the Fox Alien is the support that you get. We have been very happy with our machine.
Works as promise
This is my first CNC machine and a fully considered purchase.
Assembling the machine was straight forward, the parts were laid out well in the box and clearly labelled. The assembly instructions were clear and well thought out, from unpacking to fully assembled took about an hour.
By far the biggest learning curve was the software, but as always YouTube is your friend.
I have found that Carbide Create and Carveco seem to be fairly intuitive and easy to use.
Note: If you choose to use Carveco remember to output your Gcode files as "Grbl (mm) (*gcode)" file format so that the Foxalien machine understands the commands, took me many hours of trial and error to find the correct file format.
Thoughts after 3 weeks of use.
I am really pleased with the Foxalien 4040-XE and I would buy again.
Spend some time practicing, don't jump in with an expensive piece of timber and expect to get it right straight away.
The machine has worked flawlessly, the only fault is that the crocodile clip broke loose from the Z-Probe cable causing the Z axis to gouge a small dent in the probe, small easily rectifiable problem.
very good quality beginner and beyond cnc router,packaged extremly well with perfect english instructions.Loveing the journey of learning this machine
This was my first cnc machine and I’m hooked.The machine itself shipped quickly and was straight forward to put together. Their Facebook community is very helpful and helped guide me through the learning stage. Since learning how to run it fluently I’ve worked it everyday and milled everything from aluminum to engraving glass. I run a dewalt 611 router on it and use quarter inch mills for most of my projects. I’d recommend this machine to anyone and I’ll be a returning customer.
A very good machine for the cost. Customer service for in my opinion is outstanding. I had an issue and had the answer for it with in minutes. Very knowledgeable group on Facebook. I have made several cuts and haven’t had any problems.
Super easy setup, software sorted and on a USB, you can have this router out of the box and running in less than an hour.
I had a tech problem with mine and Sunday night their tech support was AWESOME!! We spent a couple hours working thru the diagnosis and got it sorted. Replacement part on it's way and will be here in 2-3 days via DHL.
I have ordered a couple upgrades and shipping was free and ultra-fast.
Strong Facebook presence with Jakub and FoxAlien always there to help. This is how product support is SUPPOSED to be.
Go for it. Amazing product. It has got everything that a doubled price machine has. I am loving it!