[Like New]CNC Router Machine Masuter
SKU: RD-4040-Basic |
$512.83 $831.63 Save $-318.80
Free Shipping in U.S.
International Shipping Available
Lifetime Customer Support
- Masuter 4040 is a cost-effective CNC router with large working area of 400 x 380 x 55mm (15.75” x 14.96” x 2.16”). It uses a 60W spindle and NEMA17 stepper motors. Max moving speed is 2000mm/min and spindle speed range is 0~10000.
- The control board is equipped with an upgraded 32-bit chip which works more efficient and stable. It also supports add-ons such as offline controller, 300W spindle and laser modules. (Add-ons sold separately)
- HOME function and Emergency-Stop button are integrated on the machine. The machine will go to home with simply press the button.
- Masuter 4040 is capable to engrave, cut and drill many kinds of material such as wood, MDF, acrylic, foam, resin, nylon, PCB, and aluminum etc.
- Main parts are pre-assembled. It takes about 20-30mins to fully assembly. The machine is compatible with Grbl software. It supports Windows XP/7/10, Linux and Mac OS.
Tips: Click to Join FoxAlien CNC Router User Facebook Group.
Condition: like New
Don't accept return or refund for this machine. Ship to US only!!! If some parts are missing, please contact our support team for replacement
- Active Working Area: 15.75” x 14.96” x 2.16” (400 x 380 x 55mm)
- Spindle: 775; 10000RPM
- Input Supply: 12V/5A
- Step Motor: 1.3 A, 12V, 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in lb)
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, MAC OS, Linux
- 1x CNC Router Machine (Main part pre-installed)
- 1x Z Probe
- 1x Cooling Fan
- 4x Clamp
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x U Disk
- 1x User Manual
- 10 x Router Bits
- Packs of screws
Based on 1 review
Not a bad machine.. would recommend that they have 2 diffrent sets of X Axis rails for higher Z Axis.. Z needs to be at least 1" more travel and is taken care of by the X Axis rails sold on their webpage. I do have a problem with the unit trying to spin the spindle at 10,000 rpm.. it just cycles on and off. I run it at 7500 rpm with no problems. Definitely a good starter unit and maybe more.