CNC Router Machine 4040-XE with 20W Laser Bundle Kit
SKU: CNC-4040XE-20W |
- 4040-XE CNC Router uses 300W spindle and NEMA23 stepper motors, which are more powerful and efficient. Max moving speed is 2000mm/min and spindle speed range is 0~10000.
- Control board, power supply, emergency stop, and wires are integrated into a newly design box, which is simple for operation, easy to clean and safe. The controller has a 3.5” touchscreen LCD which also functions as an offline controller.
- It’s capable to engrave, cut and drill many different kinds of material such as wood, metal, MDF, acrylic, foam, resin, nylon, fiber carbon, PCB and etc. It’s great for home use and business.
- Large engravable area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm). It’s capable to handle both small and large material. The CNC machine is based on GRBL, it is compatible with GRBL-control software.
- Easy assembly. Main parts are pre-assembled, it only takes 15-30mins to fully assembly. Wires are labeled clearly for fast connection and bundled into drag chain for easy management.
FoxAlien CNC Machine 4040-XE covers a year warranty and free lifetime customer service, buy with confidence.
*The 4040-XE and the 20W laser kit will be shipped separately. Laser Kit will be shipped from the China warehouse by express.
FoxAlien 4040-XE is an CNC router with large engraving area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm), which has a powerful 300W spindle and support up to 15000mW laser module.
4040-XE is an extreme and advanced CNC router in FoxAlien family. With the powerful spindle and stepper motors, it has better performance and high accuracy in engraving and cutting different types of material.
- Model: 4040-XE
- Active Working Area: 15.75 x 15.75 x 2.17 inch (400*400*55mm)
- Spindle Power: 300W
- Stepper Motor: NEMA 23
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Maximum Moving Speed: 2000mm/min
- Input Voltage: 110V/220V
- Input Current: 110V/10A; 220V/5A
- Control Method: Computer & Controller
- Support Software: Compatible with Grbl-control software
- Support OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Machine Size: 29.92 x 24.4 x 14.17 inch (760*620*360mm)
- 1x 4040-XE CNC Router (main parts pre-assembled)
- 1x Controller
- 1x 300W Spindle
- 1x MDF working table
- 10x Engraving Bits
- 10x Nano Blue Coating End Mills (0.8mm-3.175mm, 1/8” shank)
- 4x Hold-down Clamps
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Card Reader
- 1x Memory Card
- 1x Z Probe
- 1x User Manual
- Packs of screws and tools
- 20W Fixed Focus Laser Module Kit
- Anti-Laser Shield
I can’t say enough. I was pleasantly surprised by …. Everything. Shipping time, packaging, assembly, performance. I don’t think I ever left a review before but this one I’m happy to write. Much more steel components than I expected which makes the spindle mount SOLID. Everything was tight and square right out of the box. Love this machine.
Just getting into cnc but this thing was super easy to set up and complete my first cut.
I had an issue where my laser had quit cutting through 3 mm bass wood and I sent an email to the FoxAlien support team @ [****].
They responded rapidly and got me working again.
It was a setting that needed to be adjusted in Lightburn.
Thank you Albbe Ye for your quick response and help.
The picture below was cut immediately after I changed the setting, 2 passes and it cut through.
7.5cm X 13cm X 3mm
Thanks again, Team FoxAlien!
This machine is an amazing entry level CNC and beyond. As with any new venture, there is a learning curve, but with Fox Alien's awesome support team and joining the Fox Alien group on fb, it's easy to find success.
Just bought this machine and received it last Friday. Customer service and response time was excellent. 3 days in and I must say I am very impressed with the CNC router capabilities thus far. I have done multiple projects and the detail and accuracy is spot on. Looking forward to more time on the machine and across many more material types.
I have had my 4040-XE for several months but I only assembled it a few weeks ago due to other projects. The machine goes together very easily and quickly and is accurate and quiet. So far I have only used the laser until I can get my enclosure built, then I will test the router. The laser works very well and the results are amazing. Best of all the customer service is great, they respond promptly and are very helpful. I will definitely due business with them again!
The machine is easy to put together. Works really well. It does exactly what you tell it to do. I think it’s a great desktop CNC machine. I had an issue or 2 but it wasn’t anything that was difficult to fix. The customer service is excellent. I do wish the laser cable was longer. Al around great little machine.
This router can make anything you want to it's a definitely must buy.
Great machine, great customer service, I really like this company.
Love this cnc machine had a pos 3018 that broke every time I used it wish I would of bought this first