CNC Router Machine 4040-XE with 40W Laser Bundle Kit
SKU: BD-4040XE-40W |
- 4040-XE CNC Router uses 300W spindle and NEMA23 stepper motors, which are more powerful and efficient. Max moving speed is 2000mm/min and spindle speed range is 0~10000.
- Control board, power supply, emergency stop, and wires are integrated into a newly design box, which is simple for operation, easy to clean and safe. The controller has a 3.5” touchscreen LCD which also functions as an offline controller.
- It’s capable to engrave, cut and drill many different kinds of material such as wood, metal, MDF, acrylic, foam, resin, nylon, fiber carbon, PCB and etc. It’s great for home use and business.
- Large engravable area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm). It’s capable to handle both small and large material. The CNC machine is based on GRBL, it is compatible with GRBL-control software.
- Easy assembly. Main parts are pre-assembled, it only takes 15-30mins to fully assembly. Wires are labeled clearly for fast connection and bundled into drag chain for easy management.
FoxAlien CNC Machine 4040-XE covers a year warranty and free lifetime customer service, buy with confidence.
*The 4040-XE and the 40W laser kit will be shipped separately.
Tips: Click to Join FoxAlien CNC Router User Facebook Group.
FoxAlien 4040-XE is an CNC router with large engraving area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm), which has a powerful 300W spindle and support up to 15000mW laser module.
4040-XE is an extreme and advanced CNC router in FoxAlien family. With the powerful spindle and stepper motors, it has better performance and high accuracy in engraving and cutting different types of material.
- Model: 4040-XE
- Active Working Area: 15.75 x 15.75 x 2.17 inch (400*400*55mm)
- Spindle Power: 300W
- Stepper Motor: NEMA 23
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Maximum Moving Speed: 2000mm/min
- Input Voltage: 110V/220V
- Input Current: 110V/10A; 220V/5A
- Control Method: Computer & Controller
- Support Software: Compatible with Grbl-control software
- Support OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Machine Size: 29.92 x 24.4 x 14.17 inch (760*620*360mm)
- 1x 4040-XE CNC Router (main parts pre-assembled)
- 1x Controller
- 1x 300W Spindle
- 1x MDF working table
- 10x Engraving Bits
- 10x Nano Blue Coating End Mills (0.8mm-3.175mm, 1/8” shank)
- 4x Hold-down Clamps
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Card Reader
- 1x Memory Card
- 1x Z Probe
- 1x User Manual
- Packs of screws and tools
- 40W Fixed Focus Laser Module Kit
- Anti-Laser Shield
The 4040-XE is Probably the best CNC / Laser combination machine on the market. But it does need a 60-60 extension kit to keep up with the rest. So get production moving…..
I received the CNC about a week ago or so and my son put it together while I was out of town. He said it was well built and I agree. Everything was labeled well and easy to connect. I haven't yet been able to try out the software but am planning on it soon. Also, there was a couple of questions I add and the customer support was great. I emailed and received an answer within 24 hours.
I have had this cnc/laser since January I have enjoyed the learning proses not to over whelming, great for a start up in learning all about the cnc/laser world. Had no issues until laser stopped working just over a month ago, Got in touch with customer serve and I was very please with all the help I received great communication and responded to my questions and helped me great deal to try and resolve the problem in the end to no avail. Within a couple weeks I received a new laser module and I was up and running again. I must say I was worried weather they would even reply to my first e.mail once they seen I had a problem I was very pleasantly surprised I thought they would probably try and fob me off I did not need to be worried a great experience. But I do agree with another review about the switch for the laser to cnc would been a lot better a flush switch like the like the PC/Controller switch. But overall I am a very happy chappie with FoxAlien team and there machine, top marks.
So far I love this machine, I have used both the laser and spindle all working great. A couple of things that annoy me are the laser / spindle switch is recessed I would like it the same as the pc / controller switch so I don't need to poke a screwdriver in. I would also like the source for the touch screen controller as having to reset set amount every time you flick between screens is a pain! But overall this machine is great! Customer service from Fox Alien is also good!
Thanks to FoxAlien and the FoxAlien community on Facebook! I have found a new passion! This machine is worth every penny. Especially with a massive Facebook community to ask questions or look for some props on your projects!
The machine is awesome, but it did not ship with the laser. Where is the laser?
Thank you for letting us know you like the machine. The laser was shipped by another package.
I adore this machine. I got it back in April and have been using the laser like crazy. It’s a big learning curve, but if you’re not impatient and actually want to learn… this machine is gold. They have amazing customer service and the online community is fantastic.
Instructions were amazingly well organized and made putting it together a dream. Most important step not included is just to make sure everything is nice and square. As well as double check tightness on every bolt, shipping with natural jostle these loose a little. Using easel free cnc program integrated perfectly with the machine and laptop. Was up and running in just 2 hours. I have no experience either. PawPaws woodshop on YouTube has excellent tutorials. Again the easel program online really takes the more complicated grbl programming steps out of the equation and gives novice users a great way to start using this perfect desktop machine.