CNC Router Machine Masuter
SKU: CNC-4040-Basic |
- Masuter 4040 is a cost-effective CNC router with large working area of 400 x 380 x 55mm (15.75” x 14.96” x 2.16”). It uses a 60W spindle and NEMA17 stepper motors. Max moving speed is 2000mm/min and spindle speed range is 0~10000.
- The control board is equipped with an upgraded 32-bit chip which works more efficient and stable. It also supports add-ons such as offline controller, 300W spindle and laser modules. (Add-ons sold separately)
- HOME function and Emergency-Stop button are integrated on the machine. The machine will go to home with simply press the button.
- Masuter 4040 is capable to engrave, cut and drill many kinds of material such as wood, MDF, acrylic, foam, resin, nylon, PCB, and aluminum etc.
- Main parts are pre-assembled. It takes about 20-30mins to fully assembly. The machine is compatible with Grbl software. It supports Windows XP/7/10, Linux and Mac OS.
- Active Working Area: 15.75” x 14.96” x 2.16” (400 x 380 x 55mm)
- Spindle: 775; 10000RPM
- Input Supply: 12V/5A
- Step Motor: 1.3 A, 12V, 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in lb)
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, MAC OS, Linux
- 1x CNC Router Machine (Main part pre-installed)
- 1x Z Probe
- 1x Cooling Fan
- 4x Clamp
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x U Disk
- 1x User Manual
- 10 x Router Bits
- Packs of screws
Overall it was easy to set up makes good cuts. The bits don’t reach the bed on the z axis without adding a waste board to lift the pieces up. I’m satisfied
Bought a CNC it was delivered very quickly and the packaging was first class everything was labelled and the instructions were very easily to follow. I set it up and did my first test cut all worked great. I haven’t completed anything major on it as I’m still learning but the few little jobs I have attempted have been enjoyable.
The fan in the control panel seemed very noisy I contacted the support team and a new part was dispatched straight away. A small point I have is the waste board it is a two piece board and the centre line where both boards meet is slightly uneven, I have made an additional spoil board and surfaced it but unfortunately the two piece waste board flexes in the centre and it makes it difficult to get a completely level base, I am considering purchasing a slightly thicker piece of MDF and making a 1 piece board. I am also considering upgrading the spindle to the 300W, all in all I am happy at with the machine and it was at a great price point,
Machine is great so far. Dealing with software to make the machine really useful is complicated and frustrating.
Great beginner machine, well worth it to upgrade to a 300w spindle. Machine, while small is very capable and fox aliens customer service is top notch! (Granted there may be a delay depending what time zone you are in) overall fabulous machine!
I love FoxAlien products, this machine is a great addition, I would highly recommend upgrading the spindle to the 300w If budget allows.
If not, FoxAlien products are all upgradable so you can upgrade when ready.
The aftersales team are also so good. They always get back to you and help in any way they can.
The machine is super user friendly and the offline controller is super handy! Great little starter!
It's pretty good for what it is but definitely upgrade to the 300w spindle. Don't expect 20-30 minute cuts. 8x10 pine board with a Chicago bears head took about two hours using a two step carve. Machine does have problems with cutting curves as it can skip if going to fast. I'm happy with it but wish I would have saved for a more powerful machine.
This is my first CNC and it is a great middle ground option for a beginner; not cheap like some of inexpensive ones on amazon, but also doesn't break the bank. I have been using for about 6 months now with only one small loosening issue which customer service promptly provided an easy solution for. Great pick if you are getting started!
I had purchased this machine to start to learn the art of cnc, I have had it for about 2 months now and love it. The machine itself is a great one to learn on and the support team that Fox Alien has for their customers is bar none. If you have questions along your journey all have need to do is reach out there and help will be around the corner if it be Fox Alien Team or the AWESOME group they have on facebook. Thank you to all that have helped me out, couldn't do it without ya!
Assembly was very easy, it took me about 30 minutes. The first problem I had was with the collet screw, the screw came off but the collet stayed on the head. I ended up prying it off with an Allen wrench, other than that, the only other problem I have had is with trying to route 3d drawings, but that is probably something on my part. Overall it is a very good machine, it has already routed out a couple of designs for me, all very smooth. I am very happy with my purchase.
It toke me about 30mins to assemble, another 30mins to setup and have the demo cut done.
Works great for cutting and engraving on hardwood
Surfacing is hard with default spindle, I updated to 300W spindle and it is doing a good job.
customer service is excellent, they replied me and fixed my config issue within 10 mins