CNC Router Bits, 1/4'' Shank, 1/4" Cutting Diameter, 2 Flutes
SKU: CRB-Upcut-14SD142250 |
- Solid Carbide spiral router bit with 1/4inch shank and 1/4inch cutting diameter, 1 inch cutting length, 2inch for total length.
- The CNC End Mill For Plywood, OAK, MDF, and any hardwood working and Long service life for sharp.
- Spiral bits used for smoothly upcut groove and slots, Plunge Mortises, Cycles and dados with clean edge and bottom, better than straight bits.
- The route bit suit for CNC router and Makita, Bosch, and any brand plunge router with 1/4” collet.
- Industrial quality control to ensure best performance.
This bit cuts well, but I think I had the router speed or travel speed set to high, because it made more noise than I thought it would. It made more noise going in one direction than the other while rastering. I'm new to CNC, so I guess I will experiment some more with speeds and depths of cuts per pass.