FoxAlien Reizer Mega 20W Laser Engraver
SKU: CNC-ReizerMega-8040 |
- 【Upgrade 32-bit control board】Reizer Mega laser engraver equips with a 32-bit control board and an adjustable Z-axis for easy focusing. The 32-bit control board enables the machine to work more stably and smoothly.
- 【Compressed laser beam technology】It has a 20W fixed-lens laser module with laser beam compression technology. The laser dot is only 0.12*0.08mm. This laser module has great performance in cutting and engraving, especially engraving delicate projects and details.
- 【One-click to HOME & Test fire button】HOME and test fire function are integrated to the control board. Long press to HOME; short press to turn on the laser in weak light.
- 【Easy assembly】Main parts are pre-assembled. It takes about 15-20 mins to fully assembly. Belt-driven design reduces the working noise to low level. The machine is compatible with Grbl software. It supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- 【Applicable to a variety of material】Reizer Mega laser engraving machine is capable to handle different kinds of material such as wood, stainless steel, ceramics, leather, acrylic, EVA foam, cardboard, vinyl, and coated metal surface etc. It is widely used in many fields.
While i have only been working with laser, cnc, 3d printers for a year, or a little more, i find that the reizer mega does the job for me. I make items for my wife to sell at local markets, from coasters to signs and boards. the area allows me to setup more pieces to run at a time, lowering my time swapping out finished products and spending time recentering. the speeds are nice, and the 20w(5w output) is a far cry better that the original 3 in one machine I ran. as demand increases, i will most likely be getting additional reizers. simple to use, online or off if you have the controller. the only thing that i would like to see for the mega is a proper cutting platform(honeycomb). looking forward to the rotary unit, don't forget the extension legs, and the add on air assist. I will also have to design a multiple laser enclosure and stand as my work space is TINY. Good Job FoxAlien. Keep it up.