FoxAlien Reizer 20W Laser Engraver
SKU: CNC-LE-Reizer |
- 【Upgrade 32-bit control board】The Reizer laser engraver equips with a 32-bit control board and an adjustable Z-axis for easy focusing. The 32-bit control board enables the machine to work more stably and smoothly.
- 【Compressed laser beam technology】It has a 20W fixed-lens laser module with laser beam compression technology. The laser dot is only 0.2*0.15mm. This laser module has great performance in cutting and engraving, especially engraving delicate projects and details.
- 【One-click to HOME & Test fire button】HOME and test fire function are integrated to the control board. Long press to HOME; short press to turn on the laser in weak light.
- 【Easy assembly】Main parts are pre-assembled. It takes about 15-20 mins to fully assembly. Belt-driven design reduces the working noise to low level. The machine is compatible with Grbl software. It supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- 【Applicable to a variety of material】Reizer laser engraving machine is capable to handle different kinds of material such as wood, leather, acrylic, EVA foam, cardboard, vinyl, and coated metal surface etc. It is widely used in many fields.
The new batch of the Reizer will come with the anti-laser shield.
Reizer is designed with fast assembly and simple using. It enables hobbyists, amateurs and even beginners to explore the engraving world, to create their own works and have fun!
- Fine workmanship: aluminum body frame, metal parts for stable performance.
- Dual Y-axis motors: machine moves more stably and smoothly with 2 Y-axis step motors.
- Easy Wiring: all wires are labeled clearly and bundled into the drag chain neatly.
- Newly designed control board with reserved ports for DIY upgrade.
- Laser module position is adjustable by the knobs.
- Low noise: working noise is about 60dB.
Each machine has been set up for aging testing in the factory and then disassembled for packing. We guarantee each machine is brand new.
- Engraving Area: 40 x 40cm/ 15.75 x 15.75 inches
- Step Motor: 42 step motor
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Laser Module Power: 20W (Fixed Focus)
- Recommend Focus Distance for Cutting: 30mm
- Electric Output power: 20W
- Laser Output power: 5W-5.5W
- Power Supply: 12V/5A
- Support Software: Lasergrbl, Candle, Lightburn, Compatible with all GRBL software
- Support OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Laergrbl only can be used in Windows, Lightburn can be used in Windows and MacOS
- 1x Reizer Engraving Machine (Main Parts Pre-installed)
- 1x 20W Laser Head
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x U Disk
- 1x Goggle
- 1x User Manual
- Packs x Screws
This is my first laser. Easy to assemble and setup. The facebook community was very helpful with the small learning curve of the software and settings. The air assist nozzle and an air compressor make a huge difference in cutting and quality of engravings. Definitely worth the add on. The adjustable z-axis makes adjustment to the focus simple and quick. Wish it had a little more distance though. Been using for 6 months and going strong. Great product!
Just got my Reizer and finally assembled it ( still need to setup my air assist, just waiting on Jakubs nozzle to get here ... ) But just a couple of things I've noticed.
1) Assembly is so super quick. I timed it and even making a mistake or two it took me only 25 minutes from box to ready to use. Also everything was well labeled and packaged.
2) When the machine is running it's super quiet ! Barely hear anything. I know I didn't have my air assist setup yet but machine itself super quiet.
3) Definitely a much faster machine too. Did two quick burns of the Foxalien logo one at 5000mm/min other at 10,000 just to test. Look pretty good.
4) I like some of the little upgrades with Z axis but am a little concerned about a few. The moving control board could be an issue if your power or USB get tangled at any point during a project. Also the honeycomb sits on the table as opposed to the frame like the 4040LE. But overall these are not picky items.
Can't wait to mess around with it a little more and push limits on some things !
If you don't have a laser yet I'd recommend the Reizer. If you have a 4040LE with less than 20w laser, still recommend upgrading.