FoxAlien CNC Router 3018-SE V2 with Offline Controller Bundle Kit
SKU: CNC-3018-SE-V3-OFFLINE |
[Upgraded features] 3018-SE V2 is upgraded with a new Z-axis fixture, which not only accommodates FoxAlien 5W Laser and 15W Laser modules but also supports upgrade to more powerful 300W spindle directly. (5W/15W modules and 300W spindle NOT included)
[Safety driven design] Since the CNC engraving process causes the 'flying' pieces of wood/other cutaway materials, so is safer with an enclosure to keep the material inside while engraving, then you can safely monitor the engraving process. It also can reduce 30% working noise compares with other 3018 CNC Router. Limit switches and emergency stop switches are added to this machine for safety concerns.
[Easy to assemble] The main parts are pre-installed in the factory. Wires are labeled clearly for fast assembly. A detailed manual will guide you to put the enclosure together.
[Versatile] 3018-SE is capable to carve and cut different materials such as plywood, MDF, PCB, acrylic, and soft metals like aluminum and brass. It’s great for home DIY and small business.
[Free open source GRBL control] The control board is based on open-sourced grbl software. It supports Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS.
*3018-SE CNC Router covers the 1-year warranty and free lifetime customer service. Buy with confidence!
*CNC Router and Offline Controller will be shipped separately.
If you want a large working area CNC machine at an affordable price, we would recommend choosing the CNC Masuter . Click to learn more.
3018-SE is a CNC router machine with a newly-designed complete case. The case provides a protection to both adults and children during processing and enhances safety.
Tip: Click here to see how to start your first CNC project with 3018-SE CNC Router
- All-round protective case not only prevents dust and chips from scattering, but also keep adults and children from the high-speed rotating spindle and bit to avoid injury.
- External emergency stop button provides a fast way to abort.
Capable to Handle Varieties of Material
- Engrave/carve/cut non-metal such as wood, plywood, MDF, acrylic, plastic, PCB, resin etc.
- Engrave/carve metal such as aluminum and brass.
- Support Laser Engraving(Laser not included)
- CNC router machine is commonly used to DIY art crafts, make letters and signs and 3D relief sculpture etc.
- 3018-SE can engrave and carve PCB boards. Makers can engrave their own PCB boards at home.
- It is GRBL controlled, which is free and open-sourced. Students and CNC beginners can easily start learning CNC with 3018-SE. It helps develop practical competence.
- Support Laser Engraving(Laser not included)
- Product Size: 452*385*316mm
- Active Working Area: 278x157x 33mm / 11"x6.18"x1.3"
- Spindle: 775, 60W; 8000RPM
- Input Supply: 12V/5A
- Step Motor: 1.3 A, 12V, 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in lb)
- Software: Compatible with all GRBL software, such as Candle, Lasergrbl, Lightburn, Easel, Inkscape, CopperCAM, Fusion360, Carbide Create, MeshCAM.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, MAC OS, Linux
- 1x 3018-SE CNC Router Machine
- 1x Enclosure Case
- 1x Z Probe
- 1x Cooling Fan
- 4x Clamp
- 1x Brush
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x U Disk
- 1x User Manual
- 10 x Engraving Bits
- Packs of screws
- 1x Touchscreen Offline Controller
Easy to assemble is and understatement. I put in 8 bolts for the frame then maybe 20ish for the transparent cover. The only thing that was a struggle the slightest bit was in the software there is an unlock button you have to hit before you can control your CNC
The assembly was very easy (I have experience putting together kits for 3d printers and cncs)
The enclosure is nice, but I used a foam air-conditioner seal kit to really prevent the dust to escape from the bottom.
I bought the offline controller, it allows zeroing better than the small controllers other kits have.
The price for the kit is a really good deal in my opinion.
You have to have the right tool for the job. This is a good fit for my milling of foam and waxes,
as it can fly through these and not require a garage to do the work in.
I have made a few minor upgrades to the case to make the door close snuggly in order to prevent dust to escape.
This machine fits my needs for the small scale milling of soft materials with offline control.
Absolutely awesome product. Easy to assemble. Well built. Works great and tech support was incredible. I couldn't get the machine to run at first. Went online and talked to tech support. Turned out the emergency switch had been tripped. Solved in minutes! Definitely great for beginners!