CNC Router Machine 4040-XE with 40W Laser Bundle Kit
SKU: BD-4040XE-40W |
- 4040-XE CNC Router uses 300W spindle and NEMA23 stepper motors, which are more powerful and efficient. Max moving speed is 2000mm/min and spindle speed range is 0~10000.
- Control board, power supply, emergency stop, and wires are integrated into a newly design box, which is simple for operation, easy to clean and safe. The controller has a 3.5” touchscreen LCD which also functions as an offline controller.
- It’s capable to engrave, cut and drill many different kinds of material such as wood, metal, MDF, acrylic, foam, resin, nylon, fiber carbon, PCB and etc. It’s great for home use and business.
- Large engravable area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm). It’s capable to handle both small and large material. The CNC machine is based on GRBL, it is compatible with GRBL-control software.
- Easy assembly. Main parts are pre-assembled, it only takes 15-30mins to fully assembly. Wires are labeled clearly for fast connection and bundled into drag chain for easy management.
FoxAlien CNC Machine 4040-XE covers a year warranty and free lifetime customer service, buy with confidence.
*The 4040-XE and the 40W laser kit will be shipped separately. The 40W laser will be shipped from the China warehouse by express.
FoxAlien 4040-XE is an CNC router with large engraving area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm), which has a powerful 300W spindle and support up to 15000mW laser module.
4040-XE is an extreme and advanced CNC router in FoxAlien family. With the powerful spindle and stepper motors, it has better performance and high accuracy in engraving and cutting different types of material.
- Model: 4040-XE
- Active Working Area: 15.75 x 15.75 x 2.17 inch (400*400*55mm)
- Spindle Power: 300W
- Stepper Motor: NEMA 23
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Maximum Moving Speed: 2000mm/min
- Input Voltage: 110V/220V
- Input Current: 110V/10A; 220V/5A
- Control Method: Computer & Controller
- Support Software: Compatible with Grbl-control software
- Support OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Machine Size: 29.92 x 24.4 x 14.17 inch (760*620*360mm)
- 1x 4040-XE CNC Router (main parts pre-assembled)
- 1x Controller
- 1x 300W Spindle
- 1x MDF working table
- 10x Engraving Bits
- 10x Nano Blue Coating End Mills (0.8mm-3.175mm, 1/8” shank)
- 4x Hold-down Clamps
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Card Reader
- 1x Memory Card
- 1x Z Probe
- 1x User Manual
- Packs of screws and tools
- 40W Fixed Focus Laser Module Kit
- Anti-Laser Shield
Thanks to FoxAlien and the FoxAlien community on Facebook! I have found a new passion! This machine is worth every penny. Especially with a massive Facebook community to ask questions or look for some props on your projects!
The machine is awesome, but it did not ship with the laser. Where is the laser?
Thank you for letting us know you like the machine. The laser was shipped by another package.
I adore this machine. I got it back in April and have been using the laser like crazy. It’s a big learning curve, but if you’re not impatient and actually want to learn… this machine is gold. They have amazing customer service and the online community is fantastic.
Instructions were amazingly well organized and made putting it together a dream. Most important step not included is just to make sure everything is nice and square. As well as double check tightness on every bolt, shipping with natural jostle these loose a little. Using easel free cnc program integrated perfectly with the machine and laptop. Was up and running in just 2 hours. I have no experience either. PawPaws woodshop on YouTube has excellent tutorials. Again the easel program online really takes the more complicated grbl programming steps out of the equation and gives novice users a great way to start using this perfect desktop machine.