FoxAlien 40W Fixed Focus Blue Laser Module Kit
SKU: CNC-LH-40WF |
[2022 New Model] The FoxAlien 40W laser module still comes with "laser beam compression" technology, which can help have a better detail finish. Compare with the 20W laser module, the cutting ability almost increase 80%-100%.
[Industrial Grade Design] FoxAlien Blue Laser Module is designed for the industrial laser engraving machine, it adopts an intelligent feedback control circuit, external ACC constant current driving Mode. Featuring with reliability, high stability, high efficiency, low noise, and excellent laser beam quality.
[Excellent Heat Dissipation] Equipped with a large aluminum heatsink and cooling fan, this can help the heat dissipate fast and ensure the laser module works continuously. This great feature ensures the laser module has up to 10000 hours serving time.
[Easy to Use] No instructions needed, just plug it to the laser port of the driver board, then it works.
[Application] The laser module is ideal for engraving, cutting, scribing, and drilling. Desired patterns can be made easily on the wood or plastic by this unit. This laser module can compatible with all FoxAlien CNC machines and laser engraving machines, such as LE-4040, Reizer & Reizer Mega, 3018-SE V2, 4040-XE, Masuter.
*The 40W laser will be shipped from the China warehouse by express.
- Please wear laser goggles during usage, avoid touching the laser directly to the eyes and skin.
- In order to avoid unexpected accidents happens, please stay with the machine while the laser module is working.
- Heatsink material: aluminum
- Recommend Focus Distance for Cutting: 40mm
- Electric Output power: 40W
- Laser Output power: 10W
- Wave length: 445nm blue laser
- Voltage: 12V
- Current: 3.3A
- Beam shape: Dot (focus can not adjustable)
- Lift time: >10,000 hours
- Working temperature: -40~75℃
- Can engrave: MDF/ Balsa/ Paper / Wood/ Fabric/ Plastic/ Leather/ Plywood/ Foam Paper/ Anodized Aluminum
- Can not engrave: Metal/ Glass/ PCB/ Transparent Material
- 1 x FoxAlien Blue Laser Module(Compatible with LE-4040, LE-4040 PRO, Reizer, Reizer Mega Laser Engraver/ 3018-SE/4040-XE CNC Router)
- 1 x Goggles
- Positioning Block 30mm
- Anti-Laser Shield
- Adapter Cable
- Power Supply
It has quite the learning curve. But I think will be rewarding once I get good at it
I upgraded to the 40 w and wow what a big difference with the 20w laser I would have to do about 15-20 passes to cut 6oz leather now with one pass it cuts it right threw with the help of the fox alien air assist nozzle
What a fantastic laser, just have to remember to change the settings so don’t burn the glaze off the tile when burning an image on it
Thanks for delivering so quickly.
The FoxAlien 40W Laser is absolutely the game-changer in this industry. I love it so much.
I am blown away at the power of this module! Workflow speeds have doubled. And it was an absolutely dead simple drop-in upgrade on the Reizer. With the power of this module, I highly recommend adding the air-assist nozzle.
First impressions of the 40w laser.
Overall unit size increased by 20mm ( 15mm on the body height and 5mm on the laser head)
This is going to speed up all the cutting as I was able to increase speed and reduce number of passes!
- Perfect plug and play with the existing machines.
- I had a great speed increase reducing overall times.
- Cutting wood I was able to over double my speed and reduce the number of passes. The original time to cut was over 7 minutes for my test and the final cut time was just under 3 minutes!
- Also have some projects where I cut records. That one I wasn’t able to go as fast and only doing one pass, I had to reduce the power and still saw a 25% reduction in cut times.
Some of the opportunities:
- will need to work with the speed and power settings as 100% may be too much even for cutting
- the nozzle that jakub makes sits lower due to the new laser head being 5mm longer just puts the nozzle closer to the material which seems to blow more smoke and I ran into an issue where I was really close to my hold downs.
- I installed mine on my older 4040 frame with the manual z-axis and I had to get shorter screws. If installed on the reizer or mega reizer the bolts included will be a perfect fit.
Huge upgrade and great quality as usual.