CNC Router 4040-XE with 40W Laser and R57 Rotary Roller Kit
SKU: BD-XE40W-R57 |
- 4040-XE CNC Router uses 300W spindle and NEMA23 stepper motors, which are more powerful and efficient. Max moving speed is 2000mm/min and spindle speed range is 0~10000.
- Control board, power supply, emergency stop, and wires are integrated into a newly design box, which is simple for operation, easy to clean and safe. The controller has a 3.5” touchscreen LCD which also functions as an offline controller.
- It’s capable to engrave, cut and drill many different kinds of material such as wood, metal, MDF, acrylic, foam, resin, nylon, fiber carbon, PCB and etc. It’s great for home use and business.
- Large engravable area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm). It’s capable to handle both small and large material. The CNC machine is based on GRBL, it is compatible with GRBL-control software.
- Easy assembly. Main parts are pre-assembled, it only takes 15-30mins to fully assembly. Wires are labeled clearly for fast connection and bundled into drag chain for easy management.
*The 4040-XE, the 40W laser kit and the R57 Roller will be shipped separately.
*Due to the large demand, the UK order of the CNC 4040-XE is expected to be shipped by the end of December 2023.
FoxAlien 4040-XE is an CNC router with large engraving area of 15.75”x15.75”x2.17” (400x400x55mm), which has a powerful 300W spindle and support up to 15000mW laser module.
4040-XE is an extreme and advanced CNC router in FoxAlien family. With the powerful spindle and stepper motors, it has better performance and high accuracy in engraving and cutting different types of material.
- Model: 4040-XE
- Active Working Area: 15.75 x 15.75 x 2.17 inch (400*400*55mm)
- Spindle Power: 300W
- Stepper Motor: NEMA 23
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Maximum Moving Speed: 2000mm/min
- Input Voltage: 110V/220V
- Input Current: 110V/10A; 220V/5A
- Control Method: Computer & Controller
- Support Software: Compatible with Grbl-control software
- Support OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Machine Size: 29.92 x 24.4 x 14.17 inch (760*620*360mm)
- 1x 4040-XE CNC Router (main parts pre-assembled)
- 1x Controller
- 1x 300W Spindle
- 1x MDF working table
- 10x Engraving Bits
- 10x Nano Blue Coating End Mills (0.8mm-3.175mm, 1/8” shank)
- 4x Hold-down Clamps
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Card Reader
- 1x Memory Card
- 1x Z Probe
- 1x User Manual
- Packs of screws and tools
- 40W Fixed Focus Laser Module Kit
- Anti-Laser Shield
- R57 Rotary Roller
I would like to say ,I was worried about paying such a large amount of money out to Foxalian but ready all the very good reviews. So took the plunge, my items were all delivered as promised. With all the problem's in the world going on, I thought I would have been in for a longer wait. So we'll done Foxalian keep up the good work .EXCELLENT SERVICE
The delivery was on time and packed up great. Got it setup in about an hour. Ran some of the programs on the sd card that came with it. It ran great!! Looking forward to making my own project.
În 30 min I built-in and works very good.
This is my first step into the world of CNC routers and laser. Easy to assemble. Well packaged. Steep learning curve but well worth the effort. Thanks for making this affordable.
I have already busted out 3 signs using Easel with this router. Definet learning curve but awsome product. I also got the laser but have not been able to spend the time on it yet. I have made some cut though. Overall I would recommend this for a newly. Learning videos are great.
I am very pleased with my purchase, although the shipping was longer than I expected the product is very good, it was well packaged on arrival, there are not many instructions for use but there are plenty of good YouTube videos out there to help you along. I highly recommend joining the fox alien Facebook page and a few others out there for whatever cad cam programs you use. Overall my experience with fox alien has been a good one. I am new to this cnc stuff so I am learning as I go.
I have yet to review it as I still have not received my full shipment. The only item I have received is the roller, yet the tracking number sho2s that I have received everything.
Machine is ok but absolutely no operating instruction without U tube I would have bee been stuck
Let's start out that I'm very new to all of this. With that said I'm going to say that at first I was very frustrated because I thought I'd was going to be super easy. The FoxAlien community on FB really helped out with my issues. Once i finally got to go use the 4040XE, I was elated. A smile from ear to ear. It worked perfectly. This is going to be my new job building and making things for the community and loving what I do will be the best job in the world. I'm looking forward to trying out other units and building my business. Don't let anything stop you from buying any of the units that FoxAlien has to offer. Just research and take your time and buy one that fits your needs. Enjoy
This is not plug n play. There is definitely some work to do once you get the machine to get it all setup and calibrated. Nice part customer service is great. Have a facebook group, facebook messenger and email through website to contact them plus community to give support. Took some time and patience to get it set up.