CNC Router Bits, Flat Nose End Mills Set
SKU: CRB-SEM-C2FFB |
Free Shipping in U.S.
International Shipping Available
Lifetime Customer Support
- This end mills set includes 5 different angles of end mills. Cutting diameter: 0.8/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5mm. Cutting length: 8/4/6/17/22mm.
- There are totally 10pcs of end mills in this set. There are 2pcs for each different angle of end mill.
- The router bits in this set are 2-flute spiral ball nose end mills, which are commonly used for wood, plastics and acrylic cutting and milling. 2-flute end mills ensure smooth cutting and fast chip-removal. The shank size is 1/8” (3.175mm).
- Nano blue coating strengthens the hardness so that the service life is extended. The end mills are more wear-resistant.
- Made of tungsten steel which is strong and durable. It provides a stable milling performance. Sharp cutting edge, no glitches on the surface.
- Cutting Edge Size: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm
- Shank Size: 1/8” (3.175mm)
- Flute: 2 flutes
- Head Type: Flat nose
- Material: Tungsten steel alloy
- Coating: Nano Blue Coating
Widely used to engrave, drill, mill, cut and carve on hardwood, plywood, acrylic, plastic fiber, resin, PCB and other material.
Especially suitable for 3D relief sculpturing and intricate 3D carving.
- 2pcs x 0.8mm 2-Flute Flate Nose Spiral End Mill, 1/8” Shank
- 2pcs x 1.0mm 2-Flute Flate Nose Spiral End Mill, 1/8” Shank
- 2pcs x 1.5mm 2-Flute Flate Nose Spiral End Mill, 1/8” Shank
- 2pcs x 2.0mm 2-Flute Flate Nose Spiral End Mill, 1/8” Shank
- 2pcs x 2.5mm 2-Flute Flate Nose Spiral End Mill, 1/8” Shank
Based on 1 review
While the delivery was good, I really think the box needs to labeled what bits are which in the contact.