Low Profile Vise for CNC Router Machine 3018-SE, 4040-XE, Masuter
SKU: CNC-ACC-Vise |
- Use as a holding clamp for CNC router machine milling worktable.
- Hold the engraving object without taking any engraving area.
- Product size: 20x8x4 cm/ 7.87”x3.15”x1.57”; Max. holding length: 13cm/ 5”
- The vise is made of high-quality aluminum, which is durable and strong enough to stay steady while machine is running.
- It holds the object tightly and easy to adjust with screws.
- This mini vise is designed for CNC router milling worktable.
- It can hold object in length 13cm max. and provide a thick pad for thin material.
- Easy and convenient to adjust by screws.
- Using this vise won’t take up any engrave space on the material as the commonly clamps.
- Compatible with 3018-SE, 4040-XE & Masuter.
- Holding Length: 13cm/5”
- Product Size: 20x8x4 cm/ 7.87”x3.15”x1.57” (L*W*H)
- Material: Aluminum
- 1x Mini Vise
- 1x Hex Wrench
- Pack of screws
After looking at the photos online and measuring the hole spacing on the table of the Wood Mads 3020, This vise works nicely with the cnc I currently have 2 of them on the table with plenty of room to spare all 3 mounting holes line up with holes on the table. It is a cool design and much easier to use than the hold down clamps. You do lose some Z clearance as the bottom of the vise is 20 mm thick however if you move the spindle motor up you get it all back. I am going to do some testing with probing the XYZ off of the vise "Fixed Jaw" there is a video on YouTube by Buster Beagle 3D where Ryan uses his vise as a probe with a macro to set up work.