Offline Controller Module for CNC Router Masuter Series & WM-3020
SKU: CNC-ACC-OFFLINE |
- Compatible with FoxAlien 3018-SE, Masuter, Masuter Pro, WM-3020, Reizer and Reizer Mega.
- Touchscreen Control, simple and easy.
- SD Card Included. Testing files are included in the SD card. You can start engraving once you receive the module.
- The offline controller functions as the control software in computer. It can control all actions of the machine.
- This offline controller can free your computer when it needs for long hours engraving.
This is an offline controller for FoxAlien 3018-SE, Masuter CNC Router, LE-4040 and Reizer Laser Engraving Machine.
- Control X, Y, Z-axis moving
- Control spindle on/off
- Control spindle speed, step
- Reset and resume the machine, unlock emergency stop switch
- Compatible with: 3018-SE, Masuter, Masuter Pro, Reizer, Reizer Mega, WM-3020
- 1x Offline controller
- 1x SD card
- 1x Cable
This has made using the cnc so much better. FoxAlien has a solution for nearly everything I run into and I love it!
This is my first CNC machine. I am still learning to use the machine but so far it seams to be working correctly besides my mistakes. I would definitely recommend a small CNC machine, like the ones FoxAlien sales, as a good way to learn and get experience in this type of home projects.
Limited functions, archaic file system. Poor documentation.
Fantastic machine and controller , well packaged and presented brilliant
The controller is very useful and there is no need to have the router connected to the PC all the time.
Offline Controller Module for FoxAlien CNC Router Masuter 4040 & 3018-SE
The offline controller works great on my Woodmads 3020 and it is easy to use.
I love the idea of the offline controller! Design inside, export on a SD card and plug and play! My only complaint is the clunky interface. It works, but takes some playing around with. There are not as good of videos out there as there is for the CNC machines. Maybe once I’m comfortable with it, I will try to make one. Overall, well worth the price. I did not want a dedicated computer or to put my Mac in the garage while cutting.