Extension Kit 4080 for Masuter Pro
SKU: CNC-MasuterPro-4080 |
- This extension kit only includes the Y-axis extended profiles, upgraded T-slot Hybrid spoilboard, base frame and small parts that need to be replaced. (Masuter Pro CNC machine is NOT included)
- The 4080-extension kit is only for FoxAlien Masuter Pro CNC engraving machine upgrade. It can extend the working area to 15.75" x 31.5" (400mm x 800mm, X-Y).
- With this upgrade kit, Y-axis travel will double, and this will enable the CNC router machine to accomplish more large size projects such as making skateboard, guitar, and billboard etc.
- The upgraded hybrid spoilboard is compatible with hold-down clamps, FoxAlien mini vise. The base frame is strengthened by 2 aluminum profiles so that the spoilboard is steady enough for cutting and engraving.
- A detailed assembly guide is included. We provide step by step assembly manual. It is easy to install.
The FoxAlien Extension Kit 4080 expands the working area of the Masuter Pro from 400mm x 400mm(15.75” x 15.75”) to 400mm x 800mm(15.75" x 31.5")
- Y-axis Aluminum Profile x 2
- T-slot Hybrid Table
Hello, I have built the mpro with extension and 300w spindle. I now have an extra (useless) 60w spindle, rails, cabling, bed, ... I sort of resent having to pay for so much that I will never use.
Price could have been lower with better offering management from you. What a shame!!
Apart from that, the machine seems to be fine. It built rather easily. Manually, I can use the machine fine but I am now struggling to have it work with cambam generated g-code. Any suggestions concerning a good candle FAQ that may help me solve my issue ?
So far, I am satisfied with this machine but need to resolve my issue before I can confirm my satisfaction...
Have a good one
Very good product
The extension is nice and will do the trick. But it's missing the T-clamps. They should be included in the kit but customer service won't answer my emails to tell me different.
We absolutely love this machine. For the price and for all the attachments we will be obtaining over the years to come to improve or rather broaden its capability. I am very pleased with it for sure.
Took a couple months for me to get it dialed in but once it was it’s running smoothly.
Never received this order
I still have a few things to do but I couldn't wait any longer. LoL! I decided to do a test run that was almost the full length of the extension kit. I am excited about the preference and am looking forward to my upcoming projects.