FoxAlien Reizer 20W Laser Engraver with Air Assist Pump Kit
SKU: BD-Reizer-Pump |
- 【Upgrade 32-bit control board】The Reizer laser engraver equips with a 32-bit control board and an adjustable Z-axis for easy focusing. The 32-bit control board enables the machine to work more stably and smoothly.
- 【Compressed laser beam technology】It has a 20W fixed-lens laser module with laser beam compression technology. The laser dot is only 0.2*0.15mm. This laser module has great performance in cutting and engraving, especially engraving delicate projects and details.
- 【One-click to HOME & Test fire button】HOME and test fire function are integrated to the control board. Long press to HOME; short press to turn on the laser in weak light.
- 【Easy assembly】Main parts are pre-assembled. It takes about 15-20 mins to fully assembly. Belt-driven design reduces the working noise to low level. The machine is compatible with Grbl software. It supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- 【Applicable to a variety of material】Reizer laser engraving machine is capable to handle different kinds of material such as wood, leather, acrylic, EVA foam, cardboard, vinyl, and coated metal surface etc. It is widely used in many fields.
*Air Assist Nozzle is not included. Recommend to use with the Laser Wizard's Handmade Brass Nozzle. The machine and the air assist pump will be shipped separately.
Reizer is designed with fast assembly and simple using. It enables hobbyists, amateurs and even beginners to explore the engraving world, to create their own works and have fun!
- Fine workmanship: aluminum body frame, metal parts for stable performance.
- Dual Y-axis motors: machine moves more stably and smoothly with 2 Y-axis step motors.
- Easy Wiring: all wires are labeled clearly and bundled into the drag chain neatly.
- Newly designed control board with reserved ports for DIY upgrade.
- Laser module position is adjustable by the knobs.
- Low noise: working noise is about 60dB.
Each machine has been set up for aging testing in the factory and then disassembled for packing. We guarantee each machine is brand new.
- Engraving Area: 40 x 40cm/ 15.75 x 15.75 inches
- Step Motor: 42 step motor
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Laser Module Power: 20W (Fixed Focus)
- Recommend Focus Distance for Cutting: 30mm
- Electric Output power: 20W
- Laser Output power: 5W-5.5W
- Power Supply: 12V/5A
- Support Software: Lasergrbl, Candle, Lightburn, Compatible with all GRBL software
- Support OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Laergrbl only can be used in Windows, Lightburn can be used in Windows and MacOS
- 1x Reizer Engraving Machine (Main Parts Pre-installed)
- 1x 20W Laser Head
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x U Disk
- 1x Goggle
- 1x User Manual
- Packs x Screws
This is a great diode laser, well designed, and works flawlessly.
Im an absolute beginner and I purchased this machine to expand my small business. I usually do not like to write reviews until Ive used the product for some time. At the time of purchase there were only 9 reviews all 5 stars. So it peaked my interest.
I only decided to actually purchase it because I found laser wizards extensive unboxing tutorial on you tube. I wanted to know there were people out there who used and understood the machine. So if I had any problems Id have someone to ask.
So the machine has been great since I begun using it. I had nothing but good things to say even inspiring others to switch over to this brand. But recently (3mnts after using this machine) during use, the air pump which I purchased directly from the fox alien site stopped working and shortly after that the laser module showed signs of burn out and was not cutting the wood anymore. I messaged the fox alien company and they sent me a replacement unit swiftly and I also contacted the supplier here on Amazon and I also got the same efficiency. They too sent out a replacement laser module.
For this reason I can finally give my review. Absolutely 5 stars for customer service and prior to this strange burn out problem the machine has been doing me well. Ill say give it a try because the company and its suppliers are considerate about rectifying problems.
Mostly tile engraverving
I love the way this laser works for removing the anodizing from aluminum tins. What I don't like, which is weird, as this is clamped to the table and can not move, is that every print keeps working farther away from the start point. I wasted 6 lids, to get it centered, and the more I use it, the more it keeps changing. Right to left is spot on. My original zero point for front to back is now more than 1/2" off, and I've only done 10. I'm using this for business labeling, and so far it is unacceptable. If you are looking for repeatable precision, don't expect to get it with this system. All belts are tight, nothing is jumping around, but nothing stays the same either. I do not recommend this for any business enterprise.
Mon 3ime laser... excellente qualit mme haute vitesse (3500mm/min). J'adore la force du 20W, trs puissant pour graver et couper. Le Reizer est bien meilleur en tout point mon Sculpfun S9 qui est de trs mauvaise qualit. Je suis trs content de mon achat.
This is an awesome little machine from a company with exceptional customer service and a great community group to help work through any issues and provide great feedback and ideas for future projects.
The laser is whisper quiet and accurate out of the box. If I had a negative, it would be that the wires from the control box aren't in a drag chain, but I added one, so not an issue for me anymore. Also, the rotary tool doesn't fit under the machine without raising the machine. If you don't plan on using rotary tool, non-issue. If you do, raise the machine with something or FoxAlien sales adapters. The community group also created and offers some free 3d print files, so if you have a 3d printer, you can make these yourself!!!
FoxAlien for the win!!!!
Once we got it programed and figured out speed and temperature, it worked great
I bought it for the large engraving area and quality. However I don't know how well it works because I only received it a few days ago and have not had time to assemble it.
I would recommend that Amazon wait about 2 weeks before asking customers to rate a product so they have time to use it.
I had some issues getting this assembled because the instructions I have appear to be for a different model. So there was some trial and error involved because the pieces I have do not look like the pieces in the instructions. The instructions could be better and they really should have a full video for how to install this because its kind of complicated. And Im used to putting things together so I wasnt initially intimidated by this. The other thing to know is that this doesnt come with a base, so you either need to have a table where it can permanently live because its kind of precarious to move on its own or you need a slab of wood big enough to hold it. I chose the latter because I need to be able to store this when not in use.
Once I was able to finally get everything together, it wasnt too difficult to use. I got the updated app and was able to use my own designs. Ive been playing with this on thin sheets of balsa wood and will eventually move to thicker wood. I recommend having some test pieces to try first so you dont mess up your good media.
If they would update the instructions, this would get five stars.
I received this laser as a gift 6 months ago - i've put it through it's paces making countless gifts, artwork and trinkets. It's main competition would be the ORTUR LASER MASTER 2/PRO.
This has a heavy-duty double extrusion frame, double Y-axis motors, and a really nice Z axis carriage. FoxAlien support is quite good even by American standards - and they're based in China.
There is a budding community behind this laser and their other products - a gentleman going by the name "The Laser Wizard" is currently making top-notch brass air assist nozzles for this beast for cheap.
My work laser was an Ortur LM2, but this thing smokes it in quality and in support!