FoxAlien Reizer 20W Laser Engraver
SKU: CNC-LE-Reizer |
- 【Upgrade 32-bit control board】The Reizer laser engraver equips with a 32-bit control board and an adjustable Z-axis for easy focusing. The 32-bit control board enables the machine to work more stably and smoothly.
- 【Compressed laser beam technology】It has a 20W fixed-lens laser module with laser beam compression technology. The laser dot is only 0.12*0.08mm. This laser module has great performance in cutting and engraving, especially engraving delicate projects and details.
- 【One-click to HOME & Test fire button】HOME and test fire function are integrated to the control board. Long press to HOME; short press to turn on the laser in weak light.
- 【Easy assembly】Main parts are pre-assembled. It takes about 15-20 mins to fully assembly. Belt-driven design reduces the working noise to low level. The machine is compatible with Grbl software. It supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- 【Applicable to a variety of material】Reizer laser engraving machine is capable to handle different kinds of material such as wood, leather, acrylic, EVA foam, cardboard, vinyl, and coated metal surface etc. It is widely used in many fields.
Reizer is designed with fast assembly and simple using. It enables hobbyists, amateurs and even beginners to explore the engraving world, to create their own works and have fun!
- Fine workmanship: aluminum body frame, metal parts for stable performance.
- Dual Y-axis motors: machine moves more stably and smoothly with 2 Y-axis step motors.
- Easy Wiring: all wires are labeled clearly and bundled into the drag chain neatly.
- Newly designed control board with reserved ports for DIY upgrade.
- Laser module position is adjustable by the knobs.
- Low noise: working noise is about 60dB.
Each machine has been set up for aging testing in the factory and then disassembled for packing. We guarantee each machine is brand new.
- Engraving Area: 40 x 40cm/ 15.75 x 15.75 inches
- Step Motor: 42 step motor
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Laser Module Power: 20W (Fixed Focus)
- Recommend Focus Distance for Cutting: 30mm
- Electric Output power: 20W
- Laser Output power: 5W-5.5W
- Power Supply: 12V/5A
- Support Software: Lasergrbl, Candle, Lightburn, Compatible with all GRBL software
- Support OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Laergrbl only can be used in Windows, Lightburn can be used in Windows and MacOS
- 1x Reizer Engraving Machine (Main Parts Pre-installed)
- 1x 20W Laser Head
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x U Disk
- 1x Goggle
- 1x User Manual
- Packs x Screws
I purchased both of these laser at the same time in March 2022. I have been using both of them on and off since then. They came with the 20 watt input laser but shortly afterward I upgrade both to the 40watt input and then both to the 80 watt input lasers. Both laser were easy to assemble and without even calibrating either one, I started using them. I've create many things since that day and find the quality of these lasers to be extremely good. I've been cutting 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 baltic birch and recently started using Columbia Forest Product 1/8 and 1/4 material which cuts very nicely with either of these lasers. The 400 x 800 Reizer is great for large projects. The 400 x 400 Reizer is great for smaller projects like mirror engraving. I highly recommend these lasers as they are very solid construction and have been great to work with. Thank you ForxAlien for these two great products. Now I just need to wake up my 4040xe and give it some work to do. I also bought that last March and it too is a very solid machine.
Have had this for a while and absolutely amazed at what can be done with this. Cutting engraving on wood engraving on ceramic tile. Will not be dissapoited in this purchase. The customer service is awesome and always willing to help. Will be buying a 2nd machine right shortly. What a great experience with these machines.
After a LOT of research, hubby bought this laser for me for a Valentines Day present - best. husband. ever. The laser is easy to set up and just as easy to use. Fox alien has an excellent support community through Facebook and everyone wants you to succeed. Between reading instructions, asking questions and watching videos I have been able to create some amazing things. Most are family requests, but some I’ve been able to sell to pay for this new hobby. It’s fun and addicting. Thank you for making such a dependable, easy to use tool (although my hubby argues it might be a toy!). Be warned you will love it!