CNC Router Bits for Aluminum Engraving
SKU: CRB-FA-3EM2F |
- This CNC milling bits set is designed for aluminum cutting and milling. It includes 4pcs of 3-flute flat nose spiral end mill and 5pcs of 1-flute flat nose spiral end mills
- 1/8-inch shank size fits most of the CNC router machines in the market.
- There are 10 different cutting-edge diameters in this kit. You can always find a suitable one for your projects.
- Up-cutting spiral bit can clean chips faster during milling aluminum. This can prevent the chips damaging the bit and improve working efficiency.
- The router bits are made of tungsten steel which is strong and durable. It provides a stable milling performance. Sharp cutting edge, no glitches on the surface.
I bought these to hopefully improve the performance of my FoxAlien Masuter Pro when cutting aluminum. These mills work beautifully and by using the 3-flute end mills I was able to increase the depth of cut and feed rate compared to other "typical" 2-flute end mills.
The finish surface of the cut is excellent and the bottom surface of pockets are glossy smooth once you get the speeds right. Lower RPM seems to be better.
For example, I am cutting 0.90" 6061 T6 aluminum sheet using these 3-flute mills at a feed rate of 3.75mm/s with a depth of cut of 0.2mm and 10% stepover. I am using a 500 watt spindle at 7500 RPM. These settings work very nicely with these bits in my Masuter Pro.