Low Profile Vise for CNC Router Machine 3018-SE, 4040-XE, Masuter
SKU: CNC-ACC-Vise |
- Use as a holding clamp for CNC router machine milling worktable.
- Hold the engraving object without taking any engraving area.
- Product size: 20x8x4 cm/ 7.87”x3.15”x1.57”; Max. holding length: 13cm/ 5”
- The vise is made of high-quality aluminum, which is durable and strong enough to stay steady while machine is running.
- It holds the object tightly and easy to adjust with screws.
- This mini vise is designed for CNC router milling worktable.
- It can hold object in length 13cm max. and provide a thick pad for thin material.
- Easy and convenient to adjust by screws.
- Using this vise won’t take up any engrave space on the material as the commonly clamps.
- Compatible with 3018-SE, 4040-XE & Masuter.
- Holding Length: 13cm/5”
- Product Size: 20x8x4 cm/ 7.87”x3.15”x1.57” (L*W*H)
- Material: Aluminum
- 1x Mini Vise
- 1x Hex Wrench
- Pack of screws
FoxAlien where great as they assisted me in a way I thought not possible, thanks FoxAlien Team.
This vise is a perfect accessory for my Vasto XL. Solid and accurate.
After looking at the photos online and measuring the hole spacing on the table of the Wood Mads 3020, This vise works nicely with the cnc I currently have 2 of them on the table with plenty of room to spare all 3 mounting holes line up with holes on the table. It is a cool design and much easier to use than the hold down clamps. You do lose some Z clearance as the bottom of the vise is 20 mm thick however if you move the spindle motor up you get it all back. I am going to do some testing with probing the XYZ off of the vise "Fixed Jaw" there is a video on YouTube by Buster Beagle 3D where Ryan uses his vise as a probe with a macro to set up work.